1. The more you practice the better you get.
2. I am fast - three words you say to yourself throughout the day.
3. you are a stick of dynamite when you move you explode.
4. anger and fear will prevent you from moving with great speed.
5. Train for balance while training for speed and you will never kiss the floor.
6. Believe you have power, self-confidence will increase your strength.
7. Do exercises to strengthen your wrists so that they don't bend when punching a heavy bag.
8. Practice shadow boxing in neck high water to add resistance to you blows.
9 Always get enough rest, no good if you are tired, and warm up thoroughly before you train.
10. Do not criticize any other of the martial art's, speak ill of others it will surely come back to you.
The mountain does not laugh at the river because it is lowly nor does the river speak ill of the mountain because it cannot move about, metal is tested by fire, man is tested by what he says!
A final word! Human life is precious, although some people act as though they don't think so . More specifically, my life is precious to me and yours is precious to you. So are the lives of your family. If someone threatens the lives of you and yours, you have the right to defend them. Whether you believe in life after death or not, this life on earth is the only one you've got. We only go around once, and whatever happens after the ride is over is another matter. We all want to ride until the last stop. and anyone who tries to push us off the bus before we arrive deserves to have his ticket canceled. Sensei Steve Costello
Sensei Steve Costello's news